Cosumnes Community Services District and the City of Elk Grove jointly provide trail experiences in the community.
Visit the Elk Grove Bicycle, Pedestrian, and Trails Master Plan to see trail opportunities and details.
Trail Safety Tips
- Travel with a companion for safety.
- Rain, leaves and mud may make the trail slick and dangerous.
- Be prepared for encountering wildlife on trails (snakes, skunks, raccoons, etc.)
- Keep your pets on a leash at all times and pick up after your pets.
- Please dispose of all litter in designated garbage cans.
- Please stay on the pathways so as not to damage natural habitats and waterways.
- Stay to the right of the center stripe or trail, and always yield the right of way.
- Cyclists should travel in single file and at a controlled speed (15 mph max). Please be cautious of oncoming pedestrians especially at underpasses, bridges, and sharp/blind corners.