- Feature Links
- Parks & Recreation
- Visit A Park
- Water Play Areas
Water Play Areas
Cosumnes CSD offers 11 parks water play features. These parks offer a safe, interactive, and welcoming playground where children of all abilities can come and play together.
Seasons/Hours of Operation
- May through September - Spray grounds are now closed for the season.
- Open Daily
- 10 am to 8 pm
Water Play Areas: Spray Grounds and Splash Pads
There is no lifeguard on duty and adult supervision is advised at all times.
A spray ground is a recreation area for water play with little or no standing water. Features include ground nozzles, water downspouts, spray rings, spray stands, and/or dump buckets. Splash pads are small but well-designed areas with little or no standing water where water splashes up, across, and around in different directions. Our water play areas are all accessible for kids with disabilities. /590/Derr-Okamoto-Park
- Backer Park (map) Spray Ground
- Derr-Okamoto Park (map) Spray Ground
- George Park (map) Spray Ground
- Horseshoe Park (map) Spray Ground
- Kammerer Park (map) Spray Ground
- Kunsting Family Park (map) Splash Pad
- Morse Community Park (map) Spray Ground
- Nottoli Park (map) Splash Pad
- Oasis Park (map) Spray Ground
- Stephenson Family Park (map) Spray Ground
- Wright Park (map) Splash Pad
- Water play areas are subject to closure for maintenance.
- Call 916-405-5688 or submit a form online to report park maintenance issues.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)