The Facility and Development Department plans and develops all District facilities including Fire Stations, Community Centers, Parks and Trails.
This department includes the Facilities section which is responsible for building maintenance throughout the District. Facilities staff assists with the planning, development, management, and improvement of District facilities and projects.
Annually, staff develops and implements the District’s Five-Year Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) (PDF) for the construction of new fire facilities, community centers, parks and trails and the upgrade and renovation of existing facilities and parks.
- Development of master plans for new parks.
- Community outreach meetings.
- Response to community concerns and inquiries.
- Managing consultants.
- In-house design and construction documentation
- Prepares cost estimates and specifications.
- Plan review of private and public development projects.