Where do I go to receive medical treatment for a work-related injury?

In the event of an injury or illness, promptly report it to your Supervisor and contact the Company Nurse Hotline at 1-877-215-7280. Various options are available for employees to receive medical treatment for work-related injuries. The Company Nurse operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

For critical injuries, dial 911 immediately. If urgent medical treatment is necessary, go to the nearest emergency room or medical facility.

Non-emergency injuries that only require first aid can be provided at your worksite.

Nurse Triage – The Company Nurse will handle all initial reporting of employee incidents to both your Administration/Human Resources Department and NCSDIA through fax and email. The registered nurse will provide care recommendations for your injury. If a medical evaluation is advised, the registered nurse will identify a medical provider with Kaiser On The Job.

Show All Answers

1. What is worker’s compensation?
2. Who is entitled to worker’s compensation benefits?
3. How do I report a work-related injury or illness?
4. Where do I go to receive medical treatment for a work-related injury?
5. Is there mileage reimbursement for medical treatment for an accepted work-related injury or illness?
6. Following my worker’s compensation medical appointment, do I need to provide my supervisor and Human Resources with a copy of my work status?